Livin’ Proof is looking for a part-time Promotions Manager to co-ordinate and execute all of our events and promotions
About Livin’ Proof:
We are London’s most established hip-hop party having run events since 2007. As well as being a DJ collective we have put on landmark live shows from some of the biggest rappers and DJs in the world including A$AP Rocky, Giggs, Danny Brown, D Double E, Action Bronson, Schoolboy Q, Just Blaze, Alchemist, A$AP Ferg, Joey Badass, and many more. We have also had a residency on NTS Radio, done multiple Boiler Room takeovers and have more broadcasted events in the pipeline.
What we are looking for:
A pro-active individual who is into Hip-Hop and can fulfill a part-time role assisting the 4 company directors (based across London, NY & LA) with the promotion of our monthly club night at Village Underground and one-off events at Oval Space and other venues. Basic graphic design, writing, HTML and social media skills are essential.
- Maintenance of our mailing database and execution of all our e-mail marketing material.
- Working with the Directors to book DJs, door staff, photographers and any other necessary staff for our events.
- Maintenance of our ticketing / event updating - currently run through Resident Advisor.
- Management of all our social media accounts and promotion plans, working alongside our current Social Media Manager.
- Working alongside the Directors to implement new ideas and strategies for Livin' Proof.
- On-the-night event management and set-up / liaising with venue, staff / artists etc.